- You developed at least three apps, of which one for sure is available via the App Store;
- You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a big plus;
- You definitely over-deliver without under-promising;
- We won't have to tell you anything about the iOS platform, because your expert knowledge is up to date;
- When we mention a ‘getting things done’ mentality, you immediately recognise yourself;
- You may be a born presenter, but if you’re not, you are at least eager to learn how to deliver an outstanding presentation;
- You like to share your knowledge and are able to clearly explain to others while giving trainings and running workshops.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You also train and support development teams on-site. In decision-making processes you provide guidance with your expert advice. As the mobile expert technician, you take the lead in a project wherever you can, creating roadmaps for new product development and generating a feedback loop from the customers to our R&D department. You also experiment with emerging technologies. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.