Expert knowledge of Dutch HR legislation and institutions, knowledge of any other country legislation preferred
- Proactively educate rest of HR teams on HR legislations, processes, institutions and change
- Experience with analyzing compensation and benefit packages and comparing input of external parties & recruitment is preferred
- Develop HR policies or recommend policy changes as per business requirements for several countries
- Apply compliance knowledge to protect the organization
- Oversee risks in HR activities/communication (e.g. ad hoc requests, new policies, new benefits)
- Ensure update of relevant documentation (e.g. templates, Confluence, employee guides)
- Lead/Coordinate HR Operations-related projects or improvement initiatives
- Lead/Coordinate HR Operations standups when required and proactively manage ticket pipeline and incoming emails
- Onboard, support and advise the HR Operations Officers in daily activities
- Advise other HR team members (e.g. Payroll, HR Business Partners) on issues to communicate with the business
Attention to detail and result oriented on tasks and projects assigned
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.