- You have 5+ years of Frontend development experience;
- Able to frequently interact with external customers, and to entertain conversations with different audiences about frontend;
- Working experience in consultancy and project coaching. You are comfortable in a client-facing role;
- Frequent contact with other departments. You can act as stakeholder for specific issues and goals;
- You have in-depth knowledge of NPM & Node;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about software architectures or web technologies; your expert knowledge is up to date;
- You are a sociable, friendly person and enjoy working with multiple cultures and stakeholders;
- When it comes to the crunch, you love the pressure of a healthy deadline;
- Are the go-to guy when it comes to CSS;
- Have experience with web application architecture topics like: HTTP spec (common headers, response statuses, etc...), JWT tokens, CORS, XSS, CSP
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.