- You love building the best user experience; apart from being functional and insightful you really want it to look beautiful;
- The version of Angular you work with to get the job done isn’t a major concern to you as your focus is towards meeting and exceeding expectations;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about software architectures or web technologies; your expert knowledge is up to date;
- From a personal perspective you are well-rounded and enjoy working with multiple cultures and stakeholders;
- You thrive in a fast-pace project environment where excellent collaboration and communication skills are key to success;
- When it comes to the crunch, you love the pressure of a healthy deadline;
- Like your team members, you are set delivering a digital interface which exceeds the customer's expectation, delivered it in a short time span.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As part of project team working at the customer’s location, you ensure the optimum Digital Banking solution is being delivered and implemented. Each project takes about six to twelve two-weeks sprints and each sprint you might work with different Backbase colleagues to get the job done. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.