The job in short
At Backbase you'll join a team of highly skilled Frontend Developers using the latest web and mobile technologies to build engaging and innovative banking experiences.
Meet the job
You will provide the best possible user experience, obviously securing cross-browser compatibility. We love a clean, testable, and maintainable code as we are building a product that is continually evolving. You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
We like to keep work interesting and we encourage our developers to develop their personal strengths. Whether it’s deep-diving into technology, Agile processes, or moving into full-stack development, at Backbase we offer you the room to grow.
How about you?
● You have strong Angular (we use Angular 6) and Typescript skills;
● You have worked with RxJS and understand design patterns;
● Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains
● You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects;
● You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI and CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular, decomposed architecture;
● Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus;
● You have experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes and Linux.