The job in short
As a frontend engineer, you will be designing and developing responsive web applications in an empowered team of highly skilled software developers, QA engineers, scrum masters and product owners. You will help us deliver successful customer implementations by cooperating with our Professional Services consultants, user experience experts, and partners.
Meet the job
- Design and develop web applications using a modern, responsive stack and tooling.
- Work closely with the product owner, developers and QA engineers to shape the product, analyse requirements and ensure our software is high quality.
- Ensure our solutions are tested, accessible, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well.
- Work with your team and other web developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to frontend development.
- Mentor other web developers – be an approachable, passionate authority in frontend development and technology.
How about you?
- Experience developing with ECMAScript 2015/6
- Solid CSS3 & HTML5 skills
- 3+ years’ experience developing responsive browser-based applications
- 3+ years’ experience of frameworks such as Angular / AngularJS, Twitter Bootstrap or similar technologies
- Definition and integration with RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Initiative, self-starting, flexible and a quick learner
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with Jasmine, Protractor, Selenium Webdriver or similar. Worked with TDD, BDD methodologies
- Worked with and/or defined modern tooling; including precompilers (SASS, LESS), code optimisers, linters, etc.
- Experienced with Scrum and Agile practices, automated testing, continuous integration builds
- Demonstrated technical leadership in software development teams