The job in short
At Backbase you'll join a team of highly skilled Frontend Developers using the latest web and mobile technologies to build engaging and innovative banking experiences.
Meet the job
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible. You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
How about you?
● You have strong Angular (we use Angular 6) and Typescript skills;
● You have worked with RxJS and understand design patterns;
● Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains;
● You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects;
● You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI and CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular, decomposed architecture;
● Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus;
● You have experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes and Linux.
Please bear in mind that Backbase is only considering freelancers living within reasonable commuting distance from our office locations as working on-site is an important precondition of our Agile way of working. We do not consider freelancers from abroad and do not facilitate remote work.