The job in short
We are looking for a passionate Senior Field Marketing Manager to own the end to end development and execution of regional marketing plans and activities for Backbase in the EMEA region, based in our Amsterdam Office.
Meet the job
You will be responsible for:
• Generate new leads and advance existing opportunities through the funnel by driving prospect engagement, increasing awareness and supporting conversion rates.
• In line with the strategy and global marketing, you will create the local Marketing plan; including budget management and an activity calendar. You will drive performance and execution of all activities to established KPI’s and set goals based on market dynamics, competition and tactics per customer segment.
• You will also build successful local demand generation activities, specifically campaigns and events, working closely with our regional sales teams and aligned to business goals. You own the forecasting, measurement, analysis and execution of on- and offline global Marketing programs according to local market needs.
• You will own the local media relationships and be the expert on local and regional market intelligence including target audience segments, competitors and industry trends.
• You will also work on daily basis with our Partner Account Managers as well as with our partner ecosystem: Solution Providers and System integrators for building compelling “for and through” marketing campaigns and activities for developing joint business for Backbase and our Partners in the region.
• You will execute customer and partner communications campaigns such as webinars, user conferences (Backbase Connect / Backbase digital summit), round tables and newsletters, in line with up- and cross sell targets.
How about you?
You will be successful if you have:
• Deep understanding of developing compelling marketing plans and driving demand generation activities
• Capacity to lead and drive a plan working with sales teams
• Experience managing partner marketing
• Knowledge of traditional technologies: SalesForce.com, Marketo, PowerPoint, Excel
• Experienced in the A-Z of event management, driving for excellence from pre to during and post event.
You will thrive if you have:
• A positive, self-starter attitude!
• An entrepreneurial attitude to experiment, test and fail fast
• You’re an explorer with a desire to find the perfect activity that is measurable, repeatable and scalable
• Strong analytical skills with focus towards details.
• Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically dispersed team with work a flexible schedule and occasional travel as necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
• Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
• Fluency in English