It’s a big mission — one that we accomplish by helping financial institutions become digital-first. On our digital banking platform, banks and credit unions can deliver powerful, people-centric solutions and superior digital experiences to their customers.
As Sr. Field Marketing Manager, you are a driving force of this digital banking revolution in North America. You lead the way by defining a marketing strategy that positions Backbase as the thought leader in digital banking and as the innovation partner for banks and credit unions. You will continuously keep Backbase top of mind and drive demand for our solutions. Based in our Princeton, NY office you will work closely with the NA leadership and sales team as well as with the Amsterdam HQ marketing team.
- You bring more than 5 years experience of marketing enterprise software solutions;
- You have had proven success in PR and social media as a means to position the brand and its solutions;
- You have a deep understanding of development of compelling marketing plans, and capacity to lead and drive a plan with sales teams;
- You have experience with managing partner marketing;
- Knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn and various PPC channels relevant in reaching B2B audiences;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- A positive, self-starter attitude!
- A hunger to make an impact;
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on details;
- Motivation to educate stakeholders;
- Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically-dispersed team that requires you to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel;
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization;
You will thrive if you have…
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will create awareness and thought leadership for Backbase by creating relevant and credible stories. As well, you’ll implement a successful PR and social media strategy that delivers value to those seeking to digitally transform their banking experience.
You will lead integrated account-based demand generation programs, working closely with our regional sales teams aligning to their business goals.
On a daily basis, you will work with our (Partner) Account Managers, as well as with our partner ecosystem—solution providers and system integrators—for building compelling “for and through” marketing campaigns and activities for developing joint business for Backbase and our partners.
You will execute customer and partner communications campaigns such as webinars, user conferences, round tables.
Working closely with the global marketing team you will improve conversion of all PPC channels as well as engagement and conversion of the website. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.