The job in short
How would you develop content and run employer branding projects in an ever changing, ever accelerating international tech environment?
Become the owner of global employer branding strategy in an ever changing accelerating international tech environment.
Meet the job
At Backbase we grow fast, so fast that what worked today is obsolete tomorrow. As our next Employer Brand Manager you show the world Backbase’s culture through different channels and ramp up recruitment conversions.
You will develop, implement and execute employer brand management initiatives and activities for Backbase. This includes campaigns (web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships. Your expertise will contribute to our ambition to becoming an internationally renowned employer.
You will draw on our own employees as brand ambassadors, showcasing ‘on the ground’ experiences through case studies, testimonials, videos and by encouraging employees to promote their lives at Backbase on social media.
You will be responsible for further development of our career pages; you’ll use data, insights, and A/B tests to improve and enrich the website. You own our careers social platforms and keep our presence up to date and respond to reviews and comments.
How about you?
● You have an entrepreneurial mindset and show a high level of initiative
● We expect you to be a well rounded project manager.
● You are creative, well-organized and have proven experience in establishing winning social media and web-based employer branding campaigns under really short deadlines.
● You have an enthusiastic can-do attitude, work well in teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment.
● You are employee-centric and a genuine ‘people’ person.
● You understand A/B testing and have a passion for finding the best content