You will oversee and lead our global employer branding activities and you will develop content and run employer branding projects in an ever changing, ever accelerating international tech environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and show a high level of initiative and resourcefulness;
- You have proven experience planning, leading and executing projects at global scale, you can explain clearly what you did, how you did it and what impact it had;
- You are creative, well-organized and have proven experience in establishing winning social media and web-based employer branding campaigns under short deadlines;
- You have an enthusiastic can-do attitude, work well in teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment;
- You are employee-centric and a genuine ‘people’ person;
- You understand A/B testing and have a passion for finding the best content to showcase our values;
- More importantly, you are a wonderful team player with strong stakeholder management skills.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will develop, implement and execute employer brand management initiatives and activities for Backbase. This includes campaigns (web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships. Your expertise will contribute to our ambition to become an employer of choice.
You will draw on our own employees as brand ambassadors, showcasing ‘on the ground’ experiences through case studies, testimonials, videos and by encouraging employees to promote their lives at Backbase on social media.
You will be responsible for further development of our career pages; you’ll use data, insights, and A/B tests to improve and enrich the website. You own our careers social platforms and keep our presence up to date and respond to reviews and comments. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.