You will establish and become the backbone of DevOps culture in Customer Success alongside the greatest DevOps minds all over the Backbase world. Guide, implement, create, upgrade our infrastructure, solutions and environment. Work with a live product, challenged with a real production situation. Our cross-functional teams will be counting on you and you can definitely count on them.
- You have working experience as DevOps / System Engineer;
- You have designed and/or built mission-critical services (large scale internet or cloud-based services) and have proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues;
- Previously worked with containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes). Knowledge of Helm will be a plus.
- Solid knowledge of IaC (Terraform);
- You have a working knowledge of Maven, CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins or Github Actions), and Bash;
- You have experience deploying Java applications, JVM tuning, Tomcat;
- You have experience with Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure), as well as expertise with Linux/Unix systems.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will be exposed to a variety of environments and technologies within different organizations around the world. Real-life production tasks and challenges. No work will start or end without your guidance. You design, develop and oversee the implementation of solutions that improve the stability, scalability, availability and latency of our product. How we are going to work with our Clients, is up to you.
At Backbase we focus on providing solutions instead of workarounds. You are in close contact with customers and partners and this leads to valuable input to improve our product in your collaboration with our CS and R&D teams.
Moreover, you will become the team of DevOps that oversees our implementation culture in the projects we are leading on. Culture, standards, solutions and day to day tasks will be under your team.
Designing, developing and overseeing the implementation of solutions that improve the stability, scalability, availability and latency;
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.