The job in short
The power or your written word will influence the minds and purchase decisions of the C-level bankers across the globe.
Meet the job
As a Content Marketing Manager you should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers:
- Create and implement inbound marketing strategies aimed to raise awareness of Backbase (BB) as a thought leader in the fintech industry or boost lead acquisition through non-paid media channels (email, blogs, case studies, social media, YouTube channel, and whitepapers).
- Work in close collaboration with R&D (research and development), business development, sales and pre-sales departments to stay up-to-date on product features and customers’ insights to understand both business and technical aspects of the BB solutions.
- Write and edit promotional content, such as email copy, ad copy, landing page copy, social media posts, case studies, blogs, press releases, ‘thought-leadership’ articles and whitepapers aimed to raise brand awareness or boost product consideration.
- Research keywords and topics to create a content calendar for Q4’2018- Q1’2019 (blogs, videos, case studies, social media posts, and whitepapers).
- Develop a content distribution plan for earned media, i.e. build a content partner pro-bono network with trade organisations.
- Own BB’s website (Wordpress) and social media accounts: post new content, update the existing one on a regular basis.
- Optimize existing content to raise conversions from organic search through on-page SEO and A/B testing experiments (blogs, product/features landing pages, whitepaper landing pages etc).
- Create content for lead-nurturing email programs depending on the user scenarios.
- Formalize brand/product positioning creating an official language style guide.
How about you?
An ideal candidate will have:
- BA/MA degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience in writing/editing/journalism/PR.
- Deep understanding of the B2B enterprise-scale software development industry is mandatory. Experience within the fintech/banking industry is a plus.
-Good knowledge of on- and off-page SEO factors, as well as SEO tools such as Semrush, MOZ or alternatives.
-Experience with WordPress and Joast SEO plugin for WordPress or alternatives.