- You have more than 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or similar;
- You know what we mean when we say we work Agile;
- You have worked with Camunda (or with Flowable, Activitii, jBPM, or any other closely-related BPMN stack); you are comfortable around the Camunda codebase;
- You talk Java, you love Spring, you like Microservices and you maybe even have some experience with BPM frameworks;
- You are a creator, sensitive to product enhancement – you evolve and adapt to changing software landscapes;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about enterprise software architectures, nor web technologies, because your expert knowledge is up to date;
- We would be extra happy if you come with experience in CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Amazon Web Services;
- Your communication skills in English are outstanding.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will be joining the Onboarding & Origination team (Flow). Together, we design and automate all customer onboarding, account opening, origination and self-service processes across multiple channels, all directly integrated with your internal backend systems with straight-through processing. We leverage powerful workflow, business rules and dynamic case management capabilities that bring together the people and information needed to get work done completely and correctly throughout the entire lifecycle of a case.
We’re building a product that’s expanding, and we’re not even halfway done yet. Millions of people around the world rely on the products we create at Backbase for their daily banking activities. Hundreds of financial institutions use the Backbase platform. We got here by delivering an exquisite digital platform and staying true to ourselves. At Backbase we work Agile and change is constant. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.