- You hold a university degree (preferable business or IT related). You have solid working experience as a Business Analyst in the field;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and you feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders within Backbase and potential customers and various levels;
- You are able to showcase good analytical and evaluative skills, and can translate customer pain points into detailed product requirements;
- Organizational and cultural sensitivity comes naturally to you;
- You are able to execute product gap analysis based on gathered requirements to maximize project and customer success;
- You know your way around requirements management, process modelling and development methodologies.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
With the multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams at Backbase, you will analyze, capture, and prioritize customer requirements for new customer experience initiatives. You perform business process gap analysis and write user stories. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome and it’s up to you to think quickly and provide solutions that work for everyone.
On the customer side, you will manage expectations and help them translate their vision into a sound project backlog. Due to some customers not working Agile, you will need knowledge of Agile development methodologies and be able to organize engaging workshops with customers to identify all of the technical requirements needed.
This role offers the opportunity to work side-by-side with customers worldwide and travel internationally. Travel is frequent and occasionally spans long periods of time. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.