- You have 2 or more years of experience in Banking or other financial services company;
- You hold a university degree (preferable business or IT related);
- You have solid working experience as a Business Analyst in the field;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and you feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders within Backbase and potential customers and various level;
- You are able to showcase good analytical and evaluative skills, and can translate customer pain points into detailed product requirements;
- Organizational and cultural sensitivity comes naturally to you;
- You are able to execute product gap analysis based on gathered requirements to maximize project and customer success;
- You know your way around requirements management, process modeling and development methodologies.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
With the multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams at Backbase, you will analyze, capture, and prioritize customer requirements for new customer experience initiatives. You perform business process gap analysis and write user stories. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome and it’s up to you to think quickly and provide solutions that work for everyone.
On the customer side, you will manage expectations and help them translate their vision into a sound project backlog. Due to some customers not working Agile, you will need knowledge of Agile development methodologies and be able to organize engaging workshops with customers to identify all of the technical requirements needed.
This role offers the opportunity to work side-by-side with customers worldwide and travel internationally. Travel is frequent and occasionally spans long periods of time.
In the multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams at Backbase you analyze, capture and prioritize customer requirements for new customer experience initiatives. You perform business process gap analysis and write user stories. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome, and you think and react quickly to find solutions that work for everyone.
On the customer side you are managing expectations and helping them translate their vision into a sound project backlog. As not all our customers work Agile, you have knowledge of Agile development methodologies. You organize engaging workshops with our customers to identify all technical requirements needed.
This role offers the opportunity to work side by side with customers worldwide. You will travel internationally frequently, sometimes for long periods of time. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.