Our CS consultants work closely with partners and customers all over the world. They have the professional and personal skills required to develop, teach, support, and lead teams towards successfully delivering our enterprise solution and achieving their goals.
You need to be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels. Organizational and cultural sensitivity are a must.
- You have an University education and degree (preferable business or IT related);
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a business analysis role preferably in digital banking
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a client facing position;
- You have experience in requirements management;
- You have experience with Business process modelling and notation and able to create process flows using BPMN tools (experience with Camunda preferable)
- You have knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. SCRUM, RUP, Kanban, Waterfall;
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- You are perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
- You have the ability to work under pressure;
- You have the ability to work in a multicultural and international environment;
- You are extreme flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad frequently, sometimes for long periods of time.
- You have experience in Financial Services industry;
- You have experience with Digital Banking;
- You have experience in requirement management tools;
- You have experience in project management tools;
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
This is a crucial role within the Backbase CS team, because you are in the driver seat to help our customers realize their customer experience vision. You have to manage customer expectations and help them to translate their vision into a project backlog that can be implemented within time and budget. The job comes with great responsibility and offers the opportunity to work side by side with our customers worldwide and guide them successful implementations with the Backbase product.
The senior Business Analyst is expected to:
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.