- You have solid working experience as a Business Analyst in the field;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and you feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders within Backbase and potential customers and various level;
- You are able to showcase good analytical and evaluative skills, and can translate customer pain points into detailed product requirements;
- You are able to execute product gap analysis based on gathered requirements to maximize project and customer success;
- You know your way around requirements management, process modelling and development methodologies;
- You're up-to-date on the latest development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Our customers and implementation partners see you as a trusted consultant. Together we work on successfully delivering our enterprise solution and achieving our customers’ goals.
In the multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams at Backbase you analyze, capture and prioritize customer requirements for new customer experience initiatives. You perform business process gap analysis and write user stories. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome, and you think and react quickly to find solutions that work for everyone.
Let us know if you like working closely with the customers and do not mind travelling long periods for work? Or do you enjoy handling outgoing project proposals during the sales cycle and be part of the Bid Team team? Or as a BA, do you prefer creating case specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria that you will contribute to the quality of our software products together with our UX Design & Development team? apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.