The job in short
Ensure that Backbase proposals result in feasible project plans and meet customers expectations by realizing their digital transformation.
Meet the job
You work together with the Backbase product and UX design & development team and you are responsible for analyzing, capturing and writing detailed requirements for new product initiatives.
Our customers and implementation partners see you as a trusted consultant. Together we work on successfully delivering our enterprise solution and achieving our customers’ goals.
In the multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams at Backbase you analyze, capture and prioritize customer requirements for new customer experience initiatives. You perform business process gap analysis and write user stories. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome, and you think and react quickly to find solutions that work for everyone.
Let us know if you like working closely with the customers and do not mind travelling long periods for work? Or do you enjoy handling outgoing project proposals during the sales cycle and be part of the Bid Team team? Or as a BA, do you prefer creating case specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria that you will contribute to the quality of our software products together with our UX Design & Development team?
How about you?
- You have solid working experience as a Business Analyst in the field
- You have excellent communication skills in English and you feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders within Backbase and potential customers and various level.
- You are able to showcase good analytical and evaluative skills, and can translate customer pain points into detailed product requirements.
- You are able to execute product gap analysis based on gathered requirements to maximize project and customer success.
- You know your way around requirements management, process modelling and development methodologies.
- You’re up-to-date on the latest development methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban.