- You’ve already earned your stripes as a process modeling expert in a previous job
- You are familiar with BPMN 2.0 standard
- You are skilled with workflow tools such as: Camunda/jBPM/Flowable
- You are experienced working in cross functional teams including: product owners, designers, BAs, architects, developers and QEs
- You’re an expert communicator and know how to interact with different stakeholders in an organization
- You’re a sociable person who enjoys working with people from different cultures and backgrounds while being sensitive to idiosyncrasies
- You have a mindset focussing on modularity & componentization
- You will have an high level understanding of development languages and processes
- You have a high level understanding of microservices and event driven architecture.
- You like to be a part of an international organization that operates around the world, there will be a chance for around 25% traveling associated with this role
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your job will be to analyze and model business processes and user interactions to create user-friendly, online self-service applications. You will help our clients implement an outside-in (customer-centric) design philosophy and drive business value with our software.
You design frictionless customer journeys while optimizing operational excellence for the employees. Incorporating business rules both within and outside the process.
You participate in inceptions, deliver solutions to customers based on their use cases and support the team in delivering this solution. No matter the client or the journey, you will be able to align different project stakeholders to work towards one single goal. apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.