- You are passionate about working on digital banking products that make people happy;
- You can translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements.
- You have considerable experience in business banking domain
- You can switch between communication styles between technical and business-oriented audiences;
- You can work remotely with product development and customer success teams with clear and crisp communication.
- You're a self-starter, you can take initiative without waiting for direction.
- You are familiar with APIs, and can talk comfortably from a functional perspective;
- You are used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing Agile team;
- You are a digital native with a thorough understanding of the banking domain and able to articulate it;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience analyzing, capturing and structuring software product requirements with great attitude towards product development.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
From a Customer Success perspective, you are one of the go-to-persons for business banking, and the evangelist externally for these solutions. During project implementations you are coaching the client’s product leadership (e.g. product managers, visionaries, Product Owner) and guide the core team in making the right choices to maximise project and customer success using our product to drive value for their business and customers. You guide clients to use the Backbase Solution to its full potential, supporting them to critically evaluate ADOPT/ BUILD using our business banking catalogue.
From an R&D perspective, you ensure market demand is addressed in our product plan and roadmap. This will include translating the clients digital transformation vision with Backbase's product roadmap. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.