- You talk Java, you love Spring and you have extensive experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration);
- You are a creator, sensitive to product enhancement – you evolve and adapt to changing software landscapes
- We won’t have to tell you anything about enterprise software architectures, nor web technologies, because your expert knowledge is up to date.
- You understand and have experience with Agile methodology;
- You have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your goal is to seamlessly integrate the Backbase platform into our customers’ systems and then build on top of that, making a final solution perfectly tailored towards customer needs. During projects, you take on the expert role for anything related to the backend.
You will build beautiful code, run tests, and coach a team of developers on the client side. You will provide support by providing solicited and unsolicited advice, mentoring, audits and training on the job. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself presenting technology rationales to a boardroom full of experts. With your confidence and skills, you meet and exceed customer desires. You leave behind an impeccable impression and you will bring home components that can be reused or further developed.
Depending on the customer’s location you occasionally find yourself abroad and on-site during implementations for short periods of time. Since you are the closest link to our customers it is part of your job to work closely with our R&D department for new product development. You think of cool modern features and you signal customer demand. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.