Within the team you’ll be working together with:
- You have 5+ years of experience in developing native cloud-based applications using Java 8+ and Spring (Boot);
- You have a DevOps mentality and don't mind switching from Dev to Ops and vice versa during a sprint;
- You are familiar with Kubernetes or eager to learn it;
- You are familiar with CI/CD and are comfortable setting up build and deployment pipelines;
- You have experience working in an Agile environment following the Scrum methodology and are familiar with its ceremonies and how to participate in them;
- You are a team player, social and proactively provide suggestive feedback to help your colleagues grow in their career but also as a human;
- You have professional English speaking and writing skills;
- You are curious, always keen to learn new things and try them out;
- You actively contribute during brainstorming or refinement sessions;
- You don’t mind working on prototypes or apps not available to the general public. Instead, they act as inspiration for apps eventually used by millions of users around the world;
- You value lean principles by not wasting time on things that don’t matter (to us or our stakeholders);
- You implement things fast but also properly;
- You rather work on building integrations and developing APIs than writing unit tests;
- You understand the value of TDD but also feel comfortable not adopting it;
- You value the steadiness and stability of a properly planned sprint but don’t mind switching direction when priorities change halfway.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Within the BaaP unit the Product Team is responsible for both building the proposition from the ground up and proving the value of the different integrations with fintechs, big techs and lean core providers. All of this in order to build a turn key solution for our potential customers.
Our team consists of digital-savvy professionals who continuously seek new opportunities to express their creativity. We strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions that challenge every team member to do their best. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.