- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Computer or Software Engineering or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least five (5)years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s) involving software development and design. Will accept a foreign equivalent degree.
- Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill or proficiency with the following:Designing, developing and testing of web applications.
- Ensure solid, minimal-defect code by performing unit testing with JUnit test cases and through rigorous integration testing of the entire application.
- Implement Rest API and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies.
- Migrating applications using latest versions of Java, Spring Boot, Rest API and micro service architecture.
- Experience with one or more code maintenance tools: GIT, CVS, or TFS.
- Experience with code build tools including Jenkin and QuickBuild.Experience with one or more testing tools: soap UI, Postman or Newman.Preparing technical design documents including UML diagrams.
- Experience on Banking Domain and applications.Additional Information:
- Up to 50% domestic and international travel required to meet with clients and team members.
- No phone calls.
- No Emails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.