- You have 3+ years of experience in application security and 2 years working as a developer;
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cyber Security or equivalent;
- You have professional command of English language, written and spoken;
- Security certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, GWEB are nice to have;
- You have a deep understanding of application security;
- You have expert understanding of security in the SDLC and SAST/SCA/DAST tools;
- You have a good understanding of frontend, backend and mobile security domains and you’re an expert in one of them;
- You have a good understanding of pen testing web applications or mobile applications;
- You are experienced on security verification of web applications or mobile apps using OWASP ASVS/M-ASVS and testing guides;
- You have a deep understanding of DevOps and Agile product development;
- You have a good understanding of relevant regulations such as GDPR and PCI-DSS;
- You have a good understanding of cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will work closely with the customer success development teams who customise and extend the Backbase product for our clients. You thrive working with colleagues from multiple cultures. You mentor new team members and act as the go-to person for security in your area. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.