- You have around 5+ years of experience and developed several apps, of which one for sure is available via Google Play;
- You had the opportunity to coach at least one Jr Developer;
- You are excellent in reading code in order to be able to analyze quickly;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about the Android platform, because your expert knowledge is up to date;
- When we mention a ‘getting things done’ mentality, you immediately recognize yourself; Java holds no secrets for you;
- Backbase is rapidly expanding, and you will deliver speedy and cost-efficient solutions;
- You are more than willing to visit our clients first hand, all around the world.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You work on native mobile apps for Android that have a remarkable user experience, are secured according to prevailing standards and are absolutely stunning. You collaborate with the customer support team in creating hotfixes, boosting the quality of the core product. You will dedicate yourself to testing, checking code quality, reviewing other people’s code and compiling documentation to future-proof our product.
You also train and support development teams on-site. In decision-making processes, you provide guidance with your expert advice. As the mobile expert technician, you take the lead in a project wherever you can, creating roadmaps for new product development and generating a feedback loop from the customers to our R&D department. You also experiment with emerging technologies. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.