- You are passionate about delivering great experiences. You know everything about modern UI/UX-patterns and love polishing the look and feel of your applications;
- You have top-notch, hands-on development skills and always create clean, maintainable and reusable product-quality code;
- Undoubtedly, your Android development experience and knowledge are second to none;
- You are comfortable in a Scrum team, using Lean and Agile methodologies. You have experience unit testing, continuous integration or Jenkins;
- You should be able to boast of a few apps that you have successfully developed yourself that WOW us;
- You can communicate your thoughts clearly to developers, designers and business stakeholders;
- You are a fast learner, capable of getting in-depth knowledge on the product and the company within a short amount of time;
- You’ve seen or worked with different cultures, giving you the ability to easily adapt to the Backbase cultural mix;
- You share our “DNA”: self-starting - entrepreneurial - resilient and outspoken;
- You must be a self-starter, able to work well under pressure and have a keen eye for detail;
- Having a ‘can do’ mentality is of more importance than many years of experience; you really know how to get stuff done;
- You basically think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business is a big plus;
- You love to over-deliver, without under promising;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about software architectures; your expert knowledge is up to date;
- Nice to have: a natural presenter or willing to learn how to deliver a jaw-dropping presentation.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will deliver jaw-dropping, award-worthy Android experiences. You will push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns, across the board, including motion design and animations. Last but definitely not least: you will always go for the extra mile to create a pixel-perfect experience. From a personal perspective, you’re well-rounded and enjoy working with multiple cultures and stakeholders. When it comes to the crunch, you love the pressure of a healthy deadline.
What does my team look like?
You will be a key member in an Agile Scrum team composed of a Product Owner, a Senior Interaction Designer and multiple top-notch developers. They’re already looking forward to meeting you. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.