You are an experienced accountant and know all about Dutch GAAP combined with a good knowledge of Dutch and International taxes. You have a hands-on approach, and you can demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Some details:
- Bachelor, preferably Master, Degree in Accounting or accounting related field;
- CPA or similar qualification preferred;
- You have 5+ years of relevant job experience;
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS;
- Knowledge of VAT/GST regulations in Backbase jurisdictions;
- Good understanding of overall tax regulations related with the digital space;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken;
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably NetSuite;
- IT savviness; understanding the digital opportunities for your activities to increase efficiency;
- Comfortable in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves;
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focused;
- Ability to change complex problems with large amounts of data into simple arguments;
- Positive attitude, highly energetic, collaborative team player.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.