- 7+ years of relevant work experience;
- Security certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, OSCP are nice to have;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cyber Security or equivalent;
- English language on a professional level, written and spoken;
- Deep understanding of application security, SDLC and software maturity models;
- Deep understanding of cloud security architecture and cloud native technologies;
- Ability to lead incident handling and respond to application security vulnerabilities;
- Good understanding of building, improving and running a SOC;
- Plan and manage internal and external pen tests on client facing development;
- Deep understanding of relevant regulations such as GDPR and PCI-DSS.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You ensure the teams are trained in application security and ensure knowledge sharing through workshops. You’re always on the lookout for ways to keep developers engaged in application security that help to cement a proactive security posture.
You oversee the monitoring and management of our client’s production environments to identify application security issues and risks. You strive to improve the continuous monitoring process to make sure we know about security issues before our clients do. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.