- You have 10+ years of experience in a similar role;
- You hold multiple security certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, GWEB, GSSP-JAVA or CEH;
- You are able to guide principal and senior security engineers in all disciplines;
- You have an expert understanding of Identity standards such as OAuth 2, OIDC, FAPI and FIDO, as well as expert understanding of PSD2 and Open Banking;
- You have a good understanding of security in the SDLC and software maturity model processes;
- You have a good understanding of pen testing web applications and mobile applications;
- You have a good understanding of incident handling and response;
- You can represent the security discipline internally and externally.
- Backend development and JAVA EE technologies, application servers and frameworks such as Spring and Spring Security;
- Mobile development and mobile application security for the Android and iOS platforms;
- Security testing web applications and mobile apps, test automation and continuous integration tools.
You have deep understanding in all of the below areas:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As a linking pin between clients, partners and other departments you help define the security requirements for the product. In this role, you are responsible for the delivery of secure software. You ensure the development teams have what’s needed to create secure software. You collaborate with software architects and directors to define the security architecture for the Backbase products. You make sure to remain up to date with the latest on application security. You drive the improvements to the secure SDLC with its tools and processes. You ensure the teams are trained and provide guidance and workshops to developers and QA engineers on security topics.
You establish strong and trusted relationships with clients, internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure we deliver secure software that is trusted by our clients. You will work closely with the product development teams as well as the customer success teams who take part in implementation projects. You thrive working with colleagues from multiple cultures. You mentor other team members and act as the go-to person for security. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.