- 7+ years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cyber Security or equivalent;
- English language on a professional level, written and spoken;
- One or more security certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, GWEB;
- You are able to guide principal and senior security engineers;
- Expert understanding of application security, SDLC and software maturity models;
- Deep understanding of frontend, backend and mobile security domains;
- Ability to represent security of the Identity Value Stream internally and externally;
- Expert understanding of Identity standards such as OAuth 2, OIDC, FAPI and FIDO;
- Expert understanding of PSD2 and Open Banking;
- Deep understanding of cloud security architecture and cloud native technologies;
- Lead Architecture Risk Analysis and threat modeling;
- Expert understanding of DevOps and Agile product development;
- Expert understanding of relevant regulations such as GDPR and PCI-DSS.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will work closely with the product development teams as well as the customer success teams who take part in implementation projects. You thrive working with colleagues from multiple cultures. You mentor other team members and act as the go-to person for security. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.