- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field;
- 5+ years of engineering experience;
- 2+ years of people management experience;
- You have the leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team;
- You have an analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems;
- You have the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback;
- You can make decisions quickly;
- You understand and have experience with Agile methodology;
- You have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Cloud technologies, and CDNs;
- Understand all aspects of how the software is built, assembled, and run in production;
- You have past experience working with Microservices;
- You have a good understanding of web/mobile architecture and Microservices.
Tech Stack Reference
You are expected to have a good understanding of the below technical stack:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
It is up to you to make sure that your teams are balanced and deliver software that meets the expectations of our customers while taking all the non-functionals like security, performance, maintainability, and reliability into account. You need to be able to answer technical questions, train and manage your team while working with various other departments.
You have a strong ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others. You easily navigate stakeholders across Backbase, from 1-to-1s with members of your team to working directly with senior leadership apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.