The banking landscape is moving quickly, with innovations from fintech companies launching every day. We help our customers move quickly, achieving user-friendly results and accelerating progress within the stable banking infrastructure. We’re looking for like-minded people who thrive on challenges and understand the importance of a digital future.
In this role, you will support geographically distributed teams during the project life cycle. This also means liaising with multiple departments and stakeholders and facilitating communication between cultures, disciplines, and time zones. You will fulfill an essential role in supporting the team in achieving their full potential.
- You will act as Scrum Master for 2 scrum teams, with a focus on guiding the teams and organisation towards improving how to use agile/scrum practices and values;
- You understand challenges of applying agile practices in a professional services space and help to tailor agile practices in a client-oriented environment;
- You ensure cross-team coordination, and foster better communication between the disciplines;
- You ensure that all ceremonies are arranged, and facilitate them;
- You remove impediments, or guide the team to remove obstacles;
- You support developers in understanding development priorities;
- You build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, with an emphasis on problem solving;
- You facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution;
- You maintain relevant metrics and reports.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will thrive on the challenges you face. The more complex the challenge, the more motivated you become. As our new Scrum Master, you will be the protector of the teams you work with. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.