The job in short
As a Salesforce Data Analyst, you will assist the Salesforce Admin and the Marketing Automation Specialist with all data-related activities. This will include plan and execute database cleansing as well as improve the database quality to ensure consistency and integrity of data.
Meet the job
• This person will work close to the current Salesforce Admin and Marketing Automation Specialist on data cleansing project for master records in Salesforce and Marketo.
• The role requires that the individual demonstrate the ability to take direction and work
independently on tasks. Candidate should exhibit attention to detail, instincts in problem-
solving, strong oral and written communication, and the ability to learn new tasks quickly.
• You will perform quality checks to ensure consistency and integrity of data; proactively identify
potential issues (e. g., inconsistencies) with data quality, collection or reporting.
• Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com and other data cleansing tools.
How about you?
• Intermediate level knowledge of SQL.
• Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s and Excel formulas).
• Track record retrieving and analyzing data using Excel.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision has initiative and can manage several simultaneous
• Must be detailed oriented and can plan tasks in a logical and achievable manner.