Backbase is growing globally at an unprecedented pace. In just five years, we have grown from 50 to close to 1500 employees worldwide and have no intention of slowing down. In order to expand our presence within the AUS/NZ region, we are strengthening our amazing recruitment team and are currently looking for an experienced Sales recruiter (freelance)!
- 5+ years of business/sales recruitment experience in-house or from an agency;
- Bachelor degree of similar experience;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- You are an adaptive change agent with the ability to manage a high volume of change and deal with ambiguity;
- You have proficient in implementing metrics to effectively track time to fill, sourcing effectiveness, quality of hire, and other recruitment-related metrics;
- You have well-developed leadership qualities and skills with the ability to build trust and motivate or inspire other Recruiters;
- You will meet department or country-specific targets as set by the Regional Sales Director.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will have an intimate knowledge of sales roles, either through your own involvement in the industry or as a recruiter. You can understand the differences between roles and converse with candidates in a confident and clear manner. We are looking for people who are also passionate about this area and can clearly articulate Backbase's mission!
Sales recruitment is no easy task. We know that. That’s why we’re looking for someone who can identify top talent and own the candidate experience at the same time. Besides developing your network and managing business demand for new hires, you will also create an exemplary experience for all candidates, whilst creating a culture which allows for the best hiring decisions. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.