The job in short
Backbase is looking for a Sales Ops professional who will be responsible for leading and managing our Global Sales Operations function and maximizing our sales team impact. Your goal is to help Backbase grow revenue through ongoing product and sales training efforts, streamlining and monitoring processes from lead and opportunity qualification all the way to closing. You will need past experience in a fast paced, rapidly growing organization and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the work done. You excel at coaching sales teams to apply sales best practices. You are a natural sales leader that loves to make sales professionals more successful.
Meet the job
What we need your help with...
- Strategy - provides key business insights as we enter our next phase of growth (Demand generation efforts, churn reduction programs, etc.)
- Planning - create and manage territory plans for sales organization that align with company's go-to-market strategy and maximized sales productivity.
- Compensation - create motivating plans that drive strong productivity from our sales team.
- Education - orchestrate ongoing sales- and product training. Experience with Challenger or MEDDIC methods is required.
- Team Sessions - Work with exec team to facilitate long term planning for kick-off, regional sales meetings, end of quarter war room, QBR's, and sales club trip. Run point on vision and agenda.
- Deal Desk - run point on all custom deals that require inputs from multiple stakeholders and responsibility for quoting tools.
How about you?
- 7+ years of experience in Sales Strategy & Ops
- Expertise in all things SFDC
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- We're looking for a highly consultative and customer-centric sales professional with superb collaboration and education skills.
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level.
- A creative thinker who’s not afraid to share ideas and give (and receive) both positive and negative feedback.
- Strong ability to influence and drive solutions cross-functionally with senior management
- Strong written and verbal communication, with experience delivering presentations to an executive audience.
- Positive, professional demeanor, no job is too big or small