We believe that we are only as successful as our customers, and so supporting them throughout this journey is absolutely vital to our long-term success. As such, we are hiring an RVP Customer Success to help drive the success of our customers.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of Professional Services (technical implementation and ongoing application maintenance) and driving our Software Growth activities (e.g., adoption, retention, renewals, up-sell).
Most importantly — you and your teams will be the face of Backbase, ensuring that we are the trusted advisor and committed partner to the largest banks around the world.
- You have 10+ years experience in leading customer-facing operations for Digital / SaaS / Technology companies;
- You have the ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building;
- You have -ideally- a combined background of post-sale and sales experience;
- You have strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a high level of initiative;
- You have solid experience in advising and collaborating with C-level counterparts (on the client side);
- You have deep understanding of efficiently running digital implementation projects (agile delivery, risk mitigation, understanding of key technology concepts);
- You have deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models;
- You have an analytical and process-oriented mindset;
- You have demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement;
- You are enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You have a relevant masters degree; preference for business administration or computer science.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.