• You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience;
• You have a minimum of 2 years in a majority customer-facing role;
• Have a proven track record in executing well over a 100 sales pitches/demos;
• You enjoy working without a “playbook” and you can easily navigate global organizations to find what you need;
• You excel at making complex concepts simple;
• You thrive in establishing relationships with technical stakeholders;
• You are comfortable working in a named account universe where relationships matter;
• You are not afraid to challenge your team members and behave slightly rebellious towards prospects. We don’t just deliver products; our solutions often change a financial institution (by moving to cloud, to Agile, etc);
• You enjoy and are flexible to switch between tasks throughout the day. Participating in an ad-hoc call or inbound info request are some examples;
• You have experience working in or around the Financial Services industry;
• You have excellent sales acumen, including:
◦ Confident and energetic presentation style
◦ Mastery of PowerPoint - inclusive of a drive to improve your decks
◦ The ability to “own the room” and keep the conversation on track
◦ Solid sales and meeting mechanics
◦ Experience in ABS and/or TAS is welcome
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to face new challenges with confidence, take ownership of responsibilities, and innovate as a regular part of your day;
• Digital is part of your DNA and you don’t mind “evangelizing” Digital to Bankers that initially may not see or understand the value digital brings;
• You are open to traveling up to 75% (on a yearly average, up to 12 business days per month)both domestically and internationally, and embrace exploring new places and cultures;
• You have a relentless thirst for knowledge and self-improvement and spend down hours honing your craft and expanding your product knowledge;
• You enjoy bringing different departments together, working with Business Consultancy, Professional Services and Solutions to create the best possible buying experience (inc ownership of project handover to partners and/or professional services teams;
• You’re looking for more than just a place to work. There is no half-way at Backbase. When you are here, you are part of a family that works together, plays together, and goes above and beyond for each other as the course of business.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.