- 10+ years’ experience in sales and experience building and running front-line sales teams delivering recurring revenue for enterprise software companies.
- Experience growing and building high-performing sales organizations.
- Relevant software industry experience in banking, financial services, or enterprise software; significant experience leading and selling large, highly consultative deals.
- History of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader .
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective at delivering executive-level presentations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; MBA a plus.
- Personal and professional integrity in all that they do.
- A roll up your sleeves, hands-on mentality.
- Viewed as a team player and partner to the business.
- Intelligent and driven to succeed with a high energy level.
- Demonstrates confidence and credibility.
- A bias for action and speed, demonstrating agility and aptitude to the team.
- A competitive spirit and sense of entrepreneurship, with the ability to have fun.
- Direct and clear communication style.
- Ability to contextualize opportunities and decisions within the big picture.
- A natural command of the details and ability to provide accurate information to leadership.
- Willingness and courage to speak up with candor.
Desired Personal Characteristics:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.