Are you excited by the challenge of solving large-scale FinTech problems through innovative engineering? Do you enjoy solving complex challenges with open source technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment? We’re looking for an influential technology leader to provide strategic direction across our Tier 1 customers accounts in North America.
This role provides a considerable opportunity for ingenuity, as this individual will work as a key leader of a talented team, to deliver innovation at a massive scale.
We are looking for an independent thinker who makes convincing, evidence-based decisions. You are a technology evangelist who will build and lead a team of experienced solution architects and expert consultants. You will inspire the team, raising the bar by continually honing their skills and introducing them to new and emerging technologies as they become relevant to our projects. You will work in partnership with major system integrators in the region to deliver outstanding quality implementations of the Backbase Engagement Banking Platform, helping our clients derive true value from our products and our expertise. You’ll bring thought leadership to Backbase, helping to evangelize our capabilities within the partner network and to our clients and always bringing high quality market insights to our product organization.
- You are a strong technologist with a strategic understanding of enterprise architecture, software delivery and product development
- You have extensive experience in professional services working with Tier 1 financial services clients, ideally in a major consulting services firm
- You collaborate effortlessly with C-level executives, using your strong communication skills and technical expertise to build trust with your clients
- You understand and manage the organizational complexities of partner led deliveries, you work closely with with partners and customers to focus on the drivers for win-win-win success
- A history of embracing and incubating emerging technology and open source products
- Ability to collaborate with various partners in the tech, startup and academic ecosystems
- The ability to seed and extend innovation into the greater organization to develop key talent, consistent with that of a leading technology company
- Technical Leadership: the ability to inspire and empower your teammates to do their best work and to deliver quality software solutions for our customers
- Recruit, motivate, mentor, and lead the best software engineering talent.
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving
- Ability to provide a logical framework to support conclusions and ideas.
- Great attitude, team player and energy amplifier. Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and technologies
- Take ideas and concepts, and visualize them in ways such that they are communicated effectively and compellingly for internal leaders, partners and customers
- You are passionate, ambitious and a “go-getter”.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
- Work with major system integrators in the region to develop strong working relationships and support structures to ensure their success in delivering for our customers;
- Build and Manage a team of Technical Directors and Solution Architects in our North America Enterprise team;
- Collaborate with your commercial counterpart, RVP CS Enterprise, to scale up our enterprise account business in North America;
- Attract and retain talent for Backbase;
- Build strategic relationships to executives of our clients;
- Assist on opportunities sourced by the Business Development team;
- Manage the successful implementation of Backbase at key accounts;
- Provide continuous market and product feedback to the R&D department;
- Facilitate the harvesting of new product features within the region towards our R&D department; apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.