- You will be responsible for the go to market strategy in the assigned region, the performance and results of the assigned region and provide leadership to managers and employees within your function;
- You are able to diagnose customer’s business issues, latent needs or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution and vision;
- You identify, connect and actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization;
- You develop and maintain senior-level relationships with E-Business and IT executives within target accounts;
- You collaborate with a team of world-class solution engineers feeding them with spot-on intelligence;
- You actively funnel opportunities, monitor the pipeline and create and maintain a weekly product and services forecast;
- You negotiate pricing & close contracts (with support of senior management);
- You develop comprehensive sales and account plans to achieve sales quota; focus is on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and development of new markets with our partners;
- You follow Solution Selling and/or SPIN best practices during the sales cycle, leveraging the MEDDICC sales methodology;
- You drive the development and continuous upgrade of our sales tools and pre sales instruments;
- You have strong technical aptitude (WCM/Digital Marketing/Web Services, IT Landscape, red);
- You have business, product and industry knowledge;
- You have a deep understanding of business, financials and Backbase products and services;
- You have a deep understanding of FinTech market and clients' needs;
- You have a deep understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.