The job in short
Win strategic Financial Institution clients over with our products and build a stronger Backbase in the Japan region
Meet the job
Backbase is expanding. There is no doubt that we have the best possible solution in our niche market. But if you think that winning over clients comes by itself, think again. It can be a tough process.
You will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives into the Financial Services Industry in your region.
Initially, you will work accounts, assisted by a dedicated Business Development Manager, who will support you in lead qualification and sales opportunities. Over time, you are expected to build and direct a regional sales team that is motivated and capable of delivering world class results. Your accounts will be a blend of existing clients, with up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and prospects. With support and guidance from the global team, including a tight-knit team of pre-sales engineers, you are responsible for the entire sales lifecycle.
We will measure you on revenue achievement and satisfied & reference-able customers. You will be part of the Global Sales Team and report to the VP of Sales.
How about you?
– You must effectively communicate with high level decision makers, thus it is absolutely necessary that you have demonstrable experience in working with C-suite executives.
– You must be comfortable, and have experience with all aspects of the sales lifecycle, from cold-calling to generate demand, through negotiating high-value, multi-year deals.
– You are a team-player that thrives in helping others succeed; you require little supervision and are comfortable with ambiguity.
– You possess the mental fortitude to get things done when the solution is less than clear; you are a problem solver.
– You respect your time and that of others; you deliver exactly what you promise.
We are work and play. At Backbase, you can come as you are and say it like it is.
Join us for a journey instead of a job!