Drive Backbase expansion across the territory by working with existing Backbase partners and identifying/developing new partner relationships.
- You have a Bachelors or university degree
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- You are digitally minded and tech-savvy and understand the value of digital and omnichannel.
- You have exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills- both verbal and written (English).
- You have a background in web/marketing agency environment and/or the enterprise software market.
- You have significant experience generating new enterprise business through partners as well as growing the partner ecosystem itself.
- Your strong passion for, and experience in, sales and working with System Integration (SI) and/or strategy & digital consulting partners is evident in your work.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, verbal and written
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Working under the Global Head of Alliances & Partner Sales, you will have a significant impact on the Backbase license growth and success in the Latin American (LATAM) region while driving expansion across the territory. You drive this by working with the Backbase Sales and Customer Success teams. You will bring existing partners to a strategic business development level and identify/develop new partner relationships. Partner relationships range from Strategy and Digital Consulting players to those in System Integration and Technology.
Day to day you are responsible for the business relationship between Backbase and its strategic partners by tracking the status of sales cycles and implementation projects. You provide consistent communication with partners throughout the contract lifecycle and escalate important issues when needed.
Through your work with our Regional Sales Directors, you will drive strategy, pipeline management, and confirm partner capabilities prior to signing deals. In an effort to facilitate alignment between the partner and our sales team, you will ensure target account nomination and opportunity planning for achieving joint license and service wins that ultimately achieve license targets as agreed with respective partners.
You will be responsible for Identifying delivery and competence needs in order to align with our Customer Success team and Academy. This includes assisting partners in building their (pre-)sales capacity and capability on the Backbase Digital Banking platform. You oversee training and certification within the partner ecosystem in close cooperation with Backbase Academy.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.