- Passion for, and experience in, sales and working with System Integration (SI) and/or strategy & digital consulting partners.
- Smart, consultative: ability to understand partner business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels. From executive leadership and (sales) management to delivery leads and functional/technical architects.
- Bachelor or University degree and look forward to pursuing a career with an international company.
- Min. eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in the English language
- Background in web/marketing agency and/or enterprise software and/or service integrators.
- Ability to influence sales, pre-sales and delivery teams based on partner insights.
- Digital minded and tech savvy.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems.
- Understanding Living of the value of digital and omni-channel.
- High level understanding of the technological landscape of Digital Banking
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written in English.
- Ability to set clear targets and development plans. Set objectives to achieve those targets.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.