The job in short
As a Product Owner Content you are in charge of building content management solutions that empower our business users to create engaging interactive digital experiences.
Meet the job
As a Product Owner, you are responsible for developing the product vision of our future content management solution.
You manage what we create, for whom, why and in which priority. With the help of our dedicated Scrum Master, you are responsible for steering the team to build the right product.
You will work daily with our Scrum Teams, consisting of experienced developers and a QA Engineer, together with the teams’ Scrum Master. In your role as Product Owner in the Customer Experience leadership team, you will also work daily with the Software Architect for technical refinement, and the Delivery Manager for timely delivery and quality.
We believe in a Lean startup approach to product development. You will develop close partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to translate business use cases into valuable product capabilities and features.
In your role, you are responsible for managing the content management solutions in our Customer Experience platform through the complete product life cycle. You establish a constant cycle of feedback with stakeholders, and aim to bring the most value to our customers with minimal effort.
You strive to help your team members in doing their best work and empower them with new ideas and creativity. By setting clear goals and by leveraging your leadership qualities, you get things done by keeping team members highly productive. Also, you know when it’s time to unleash and grab a beer with them.
You ensure that the products and features your teams create are presented in the most beneficial way: as far as product demos, presentations, and marketing collateral are concerned, you’re in charge.
How about you?
● You have at minimum 3 years of experience in building public web or mobile products with a high focus on content management;
● You have experience with developing internationalisation in the context of large scale public websites or applications;
● Having experience with Sitecore, Contentful, or similar products is considered a plus;
● You have a history of web implementations that included accessibility, analytics and user content workflows. You have experience with various products and standards in the content domain;
● You have evidence-based experience in the SEO domain, evidenced by experience with Google Tools (PageSpeed, Search Console, Keyword Planner), Semrush, Ahrefs, or Moz;
● You have demonstrable experience with managing product backlogs, and Agile processes;
● You can communicate product strategy and objectives with impact, both orally and in writing, and are used to determine metrics to track performance and progress;
● You have experience in working with user journeys, and analysing user behaviour;
● You have demonstrable experience in managing stakeholders, both internal and external. You are a social person with great communication skills and the talent to motivate people in the right direction;
● You know what it means to solve complex, functional and analytical problems, while at the same time keeping a strong customer focus.