The job in short
Manage multiple complex projects all around the world and be a bridge between Backbase internal teams and our clients.
Meet the job
Backbase is a fast growing and dynamic environment. Taking upon this position means that you will be a key person in providing effective coordination and communication among all the project stakeholders at various levels.
You may not be a technical expert but you are not illiterate in information technology either.
You are confident in managing clients’ expectations whereas ready to validate Backbase operations. You like, no… you love travelling. So if you don’t already have a frequent status flyer, you will do so within a year, because travelling will take up a big chunk of your work.
You will be expected to manage the relationship with customers/partners and support and advise clients on implementing their online applications using Backbase Solution to its full potential.
How about you?
- You are a solid project manager who is result driven and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- You have a clear understanding on how to integrate end-to-end web-based projects and you are more than familiar with Agile;
- You have done integration projects from beginning to end and it is even better if you worked with a complex product. You should be comfortable with ambiguity, even if it’s short term;
- You jump on opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being an accelerator;
- Key elements that would make you successful in this position are consultancy, analytical, and communications skills;
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must since you will be dealing with clients across the globe.