• Extensive experience in IT implementation, technical project management, and agile methodologies are required in this role;
• You ace hands-on team management and have a collaborative leadership style;
• You have a full understanding of the web application/software development lifecycle, including UX Design;
• You bring great presenting and negotiation skills;
• You are a solid project manager (5+ years) who is result driven and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
• You have 7+ years of work experience;
• You have integrated end-to-end (min. 3 projects) web-based projects;
• You have 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner;
• You have 3-5+ years of client-facing experience in complex environments;
• You come with strong risk management, budgeting, and SOW skills;
• You are hands-on and have the mentality to get things done;
• Proficiency in English is an absolute must since you will be working with clients across the globe;
• Experience working in Banking or Financial Services is a huge plus.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You are confident in managing clients’ expectations whereas ready to validate Backbase operations. You will be expected to manage the relationship with customers/partners as well as support and advise clients on implementing their online applications using the Backbase Solution to its full potential.
You will work closely with the Delivery Team to drive the delivery and execution of digital consumer-facing projects. You identify project bottlenecks or roadblocks and resolve them in a quick and professional manner. You will plan, schedule, monitor, evaluate, and manage all stakeholders on project status.
You work on project plans as well as project estimations, planning, and proposal writing in collaboration with Customer Success Leadership. Your core project teams consist of a business analyst, a UX designer, developers, and a solution architect. You develop, teach, support, and lead them in delivering amazing enterprise solutions. You know when to push forward and when it’s time to unwind with the team.
This is a fast-paced position working with commercial banking solutions where you can have a real impact. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.