- You have significant experience in courseware development and teaching (experience with adult learners would be a bonus);
- You have excellent didactic skills for explaining the functionality of a complex software product to audiences at different levels of technical expertise and to all types of learners;
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- You have a proven track record of presentation, facilitation and research experience;
- You have knowledge of educational concepts: instructional design, curriculum mapping, learning outcomes, effective teaching/training practices, evaluation, etc.;
- You have experience in designing, developing, optimization and implementation of training materials and curricula: ability to identify the appropriate training method - e-learning, instructor-led, or blended approaches - to achieve the desired organizational impact;
- You have the ability to teach clearly, enthusiastically and create credibility quickly in a classroom setting (virtual or physical) and/or via recorded formats;
- You have experience in adjusting to the training needs of a particular group of trainees within the predetermined training objectives and parameters;
- You have the ability to train other qualified individuals (new trainers) to be able to conduct courses to ensure availability of trainers and that training and development needs of the organization are met (“train-the-trainer”);
- You have a basic understanding of agile processes;
- You have experience in the digital domain at a bank (or FinTech would be desirable);
- You have a passion for learning, sharing knowledge with others, and being open to different ways of working;
- You have the ability to work independently in a multicultural and international environment and achieve results.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
In this role you will, from the functional perspective, deliver industry-leading product training to Backbase employees and customers in a wide variety of technical and non-technical roles and at different levels of seniority. To ensure clarity and comprehension, you will create and maintain training materials for best-practice adoption and usability of the Backbase products. Additionally, you are responsible for liaising with stakeholders to ensure the training materials are up-to-date with the latest features and functionalities.
As a product trainer, you are an excellent teaching and learning-enablement specialist with good communication and presentation skills. Your success will be measured by swiftness, accuracy, clarity and the ability to explain complicated things simply.
Nowadays, we mostly deliver training sessions online through either live stream or pre-recorded videos. In the post-Covid world, we will be delivering classroom training in different locations worldwide. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.