Our Digital Sales Core squads sit at the heart of all onboarding and origination processes for financial institutions. Our strategy is to provide a strong and flexible process orchestration platform that allows banks to model their flows in an efficient manner, and delight their users with superior service and quick turnaround times. If the below sounds like you, let's get the ball rolling.
- Process and automation tools are no stranger to you and you have previously worked with them;
- Programming languages such as Java, Angular, frameworks like Spring and databases like MSQL & Oracle DB are no strangers to you;
- Technical aspects such as devops, performance & security and release management doesn’t turn you off;
- Have worked with development teams who take end to end ownership;
- Preferred to be a subject matter expert in business process management, backed by a track record of providing products to large teams;
- Familiar with Agile/Lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum;
- Have a strong eagle eye view and be able to focus on our customers and their wants and needs;
- Be precise and keep a strict eye on data, deadlines, trends, and forecasts;
- Love leading the pack and guiding them to the light. Issues don’t block you – you either fix them or find a workaround;
- Know when it’s time to unleash and grab a beer with your colleagues;
- Commit to short to medium term plans while looking at the long term vision for payments capabilities;
- Drive, motivate and celebrate your wins. Overall you are a social person with great communication skills.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As Product Owner at Digital Sales, you are responsible for capabilities of our core process orchestration platform called Flow and bank employee focused products. It is your job to manage your product capabilities through the complete life cycle: from sitting with stakeholders to gather feedback, to coming up with requirements for exploration sprints, up to defining the user stories and creating the first prototype to eventually launch new products and features in production. As a Product Owner at Flow Core your main stakeholders are one the one hand within your team - designers, architects, engineers - on the other hand external - product teams within Digital Sales, Customer Success teams, our customers.
By believing in a Lean startup approach to product development, you’ll stay focused on a constant cycle of feedback and aim to bring the most value to our customers with minimal effort. You strive to help your team members in doing their best work and are empowered by new ideas and creativity.
Still here? Good! We are glad you know what it means to solve complex, functional and analytical problems, and that you have our customer top of mind. We are also glad you get things done while keeping team members highly productive. You will spend time with our customers to understand their challenges, gathering insights into how to solve problems and deliver new features. Working with our UX Research team, you will translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.