- You are a digital native with an entrepreneurial background. Besides this, you know enough tech to talk tech, and enough UX to talk UX.
- You have a minimum of two years experience analyzing, capturing and structuring software product requirements in a Business Analyst or Product Owner role;
- You are familiar with APIs and software architecture concepts and can collaborate with architects and engineers to solve complex problems in a pragmatic way;
- You are eager to take responsibility and contribute to the full delivery life cycle of your squad and are able to work independently in a multicultural and international environment to achieve results;
- You know how to bring value to an MVP or prototype and iterate to deliver value to the product;
- You have hands-on experience of agile software delivery practices;
- You can confidently and effectively communicate a technical product to internal and external stakeholders;
- Working knowledge of identity, authentication, security technologies, and associated industry standards would be seen as a strong benefit;
- Experience in a banking/fintech domain would also be beneficial.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Define squad goals and keep the development aligned in understanding the vision and delivering value;
Collaborate with business, technical and product stakeholders to drive the design of the product;
Communicate requirements using a variety of techniques, including user stories, flow diagrams etc. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.