Our payments squads sit at the core of our business banking solution. We’re looking for a PO that really knows what they’re doing and will lead Backbase forward to develop the future of payments. To take this role to infinity and beyond you’ll need to:
- Be a subject matter expert in the payments and/or banking domain backed by a track record of innovative banking features and solutions.
- Have worked with multiple development teams who take end to end ownership.
- Familiar with Agile/Lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum;
- Have a strong eagle eye view, but able to focus on our customers and their wants and needs;
- Be precise and keep a strict eye on data, deadlines, trends, and forecasts;
- Love leading the pack and guiding them to the light. Issues don’t block you – you either fix them or find a workaround;
- Have proven experience in a client-facing role, we expect you to be able to anticipate and negotiate new or changing requirements;
- Know when it’s time to unleash and grab a beer with your colleagues;
- Commit to short to medium term plans while looking at the long term vision for payments capabilities.
- Drive, motivate and celebrate your wins. Overall you are a social person with great communication skills.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As Product Owner, you are responsible for many payments capabilities in our omnichannel Business Banking platform. It is your job to manage your set of features through the complete product life cycle: from defining new requirements and user stories to creating the first prototype, to launching the new features with real customers in production.
By believing in a Lean startup approach to product development, you’ll stay focused on a constant cycle of feedback and aim to bring the most value to our customers with minimal effort. You strive to help your team members in doing their best work and are empowered by new ideas and creativity.
Still here? Good! We are glad you know what it means to solve complex, functional and analytical problems, and that you have our customer top of mind. We are also glad you get things done while keeping team members highly productive. You will spend time with our customers to understand their challenges, gathering insights into how to solve problems and deliver new features. Working with our UX Research team, You will translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.