You are a user evangelist, bringing a mix of strong Design and UI know-how to your teams; plus a good dose of Business pragmatism and an eye for detail. By believing in a lean startup approach to product development, you stay focused on a constant cycle of feedback and aim to bring the most value to our customers with minimal effort. You strive to help your team members in doing their best work and are empowered by new ideas and creativity.
- You have a strong background in UI/UX. Either you’re a Designer looking to become a Product Owner, or a Product Owner with an expert knowledge of UI/UX. Design System Experience? Even better!;
- You have worked on complex software design and/or projects. We have over 90 components across mobile and web and 50Mill+ daily users so you’ll like a challenge;
- You’re a great communicator engaged in constant dialogue about your product. This is a high-profile product stream so customer interaction, feedback and sales support a core aspect of the role;
- Digital Banking experience is not essential, however, you'll need to get across the sector quickly so knowledge of digital transformation and enterprise business is desirable;
- You are a digital native that knows loads about tech, business, and UX;
- You are familiar with agile/lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum;
- Keeping the overall picture isn’t a problem for you;
- You are precise and keep a strict eye on data, deadlines, trends, and forecasts;
- You’re comfortable leading the pack and guiding them to the light. Issues don’t block you–you either fix them or find a workaround;
- Proven experience in a client-facing role, we expect you to be able to anticipate and negotiate new or changing requirements;
- You know when it’s time to unleash and grab a beer with your colleagues (even if that’s in a Zoom call…);
- Needless to say, you are a social person
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You’ll be responsible for these features including the supporting Styling capabilities, designsystem.backbase.com, Design Kits and supporting collateral. You manage what we create, for whom, why and in which priority. Simultaneously, you have to make sure that products and features your tribe creates are presented in the most beneficial way: from product demos to presentations and collateral, you’re in charge.
Still here? Good! We’re also glad you get things done while keeping team members highly productive. You will spend time with our customers to understand their challenges, gathering insights into how to solve problems and deliver new features. You translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.