You are customer-obsessed, and bring a mix of technical, business and UX know-how to your teams. By believing in a Lean startup approach to product development, you stay focused on a constant cycle of feedback and aim to bring the most value to our customers with minimal effort. You strive to help your team members in doing their best work and are empowered by new ideas and creativity.
- You have a strong Corporate Banking background, and can really act as a Subject Matter Expert on this topic, backed by multiple years of experience working in the digital or IT domain at a bank or FinTech;
- You are a digital native that knows loads about tech, business, and UX;
- You are familiar with Agile/Lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum;
- Keeping the overall picture isn’t a problem for you;
- You are precise and keep a strict eye on data, deadlines, trends, and forecasts;
- You are comfortable leading the pack and guiding them to the light. Issues don’t block you – you either fix them or find a workaround;
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus;
- You have proven experience in a client-facing role, we expect you to be able to anticipate and negotiate new or changing requirements;
- Needless to say, you are a social person with great communication skills and the talent to motivate people in the right direction.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Still here? Good! We are glad you know what it means to solve complex, functional and analytical problems, and that you have our customer top of mind. We are also glad you get things done while keeping team members highly productive. You will spend time with our customers to understand their challenges, gathering insights into how to solve problems and deliver new features. You translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.